We encourage users of our site (‘the Site’) to contribute freely to our bulletin board, as long as they do so in a responsible fashion and show respect for others. To ensure you and we are protected, we have developed a standard of conduct that is strictly enforced.
Comments posted here may at our discretion be removed, whether in breach of the standards or not, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action. You agree in our Terms and Conditions to permit us to remove any such material.
We may vet the comments before posting and then post them ourselves. If we do so, then you still accept and retain all liability for the comments however edited.
- No profanity or obscenities of any kind, even disguised with asterisks.
- No personal attacks on other participants.
- Defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not permitted.
- Do not stray from the discussion topic.
- No impersonation of other participants, musicians or public figures. A user may choose an appropriate nickname as long as a real name is used in the personal information field (which is not publicly visible).
- No advertising or marketing of any kind, without our prior agreement.
- No third party copyright material should be posted. Use links instead of quotes from sources rather than copying the material.
- No libellous or slanderous comments—in the event you use these then you agree to indemnify us against all or any claims and the costs of dealing with these.
VIOLATIONS AND FUTHER INFORMATION
To report violations of these rules and to obtain further information on these Rules or any queries on them contact: email@example.com
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNTIY REVIEW
This Web site is offered to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © 2006 Logicworks Ltd and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website without the prior consent of Business Opportunity Review is strictly prohibited. Any trademark mentioned in the content of Business Opportunity Review are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. LOGICWORKS LTD AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
LOGICWORKS LTD AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL LOGICWORKS LTD AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LOGICWORKS LTD OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this web site, you warrant to Business Opportunity Review that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY OR ADVERTISER WEB SITES
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Logicworks Ltd. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Logicworks Ltd does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. Logicworks Ltd’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
USE OF DISCUSSION FORUM, CHAT ROOMS, PRIVATE MESSAGING, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS ON BUSINESS OPPORTUNTIY REVIEW
If this web site contains discussion forums, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any material or information that is untrue, false, or inaccurate.
- Post under multiple identities and/or names.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise, offer to sell any goods or services, conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or post links to 3rd party websites, without the permission of Business Opportunity Review.
- “SPAM” or in any way solicit other members to join any e-mail list, website, discussion forum or subscription.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Share any private message communication with another member, or post any such communications on any other website, discussion forum, or share any such communication via e-mail.
Business Opportunity Review has the right to delete, edit, or decline to publish any information provided by those accessing the site at any time and for any reason or that Business Opportunity Review in its sole discretion deems to be unacceptable.
By using Business Opportunity Review, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Business Opportunity Review, its partners, parent companies, and affiliates from all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, suits and proceedings, (including claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys fees and costs) arising in connection with information posted on the web site and Discussion Forum, or submitted by the User.
By submitting items to Business Opportunity Review for inclusion in the website, and its Discussion Forums, the user grants Business Opportunity Review a royalty free, irrevocable license under all intellectual property rights (including copyright) to use, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, perform and prepare derivative works based on those items.
You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Business Opportunity Review, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Business Opportunity Review. Business Opportunity Review reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation discussion forum postings. Business Opportunity Review reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Logicworks Ltd reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time and without notice.
Any prices given on this website are believed to be accurate, but Business Opportunity Review does not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Business Opportunity Review and it’s officials do not authorize the use of such prices for any purpose other than your personal use, and prohibit to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
Under no circumstances will Business Opportunity Review be liable to the user or any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits or lost opportunity, or indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, based upon use of information posted on the website or edited by Business Opportunity Review even if Business Opportunity Review has been advised of the possibility of such injuries.
The author, Logicworks Ltd and Business Opportunity Review shall have neither liability for, nor responsibility to, any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website and discussion boards.
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of this site and Discussion Board.
You agree to absolve Business Opportunity Review of any and all liability arising out of your use of this website.
Your subscription to Business Opportunity review can be cancelled at any time prior to your next subscription being taken. All cancellations should be submitted via email or in writing along with any transaction numbers/details that you have. All subscriptions are recurring subscriptions except phone subscriptions or the lifetime subscription option. Recurring subscriptions can also be cancelled at any time in your subscription period – this can be done by forwarding details via email or letter. Please use the ‘contact us’ form to submit.
We cannot refund fees for subscriptions that have already commenced unless it can be show that there was a prior intention to cancel via email or letter.